Reasons for Divorce
In the United States, divorce is a reality that many married couples will face. In fact, close to half of all first marriages and almost 60 percent of all second marriages end in divorce. Couples choose to file for divorce for a wide variety of reasons, but no matter the reason, it is important that individuals secure the assistance of an experienced divorce attorney to make sure that their rights and interests are protected throughout divorce proceedings.
If you are considering divorce, you need a qualified legal professional working with you. Divorce can be an incredibly confusing and complicated process, but it can be made much easier with the assistance of an experienced legal advocate. Contact the Manhattan Beach divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Baden V. Mansfield today at 310-546-5858 to schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Reasons for Divorce
In many instances, divorce is not an overnight development. It may be a combination of events, attitudes, or situations that take place over the course of many years and eventually lead to the breakdown of a marriage. In other instances, however, divorce may be initiated by a single action. Some of the most common reasons that couples seek divorce in the United States include the following:
- Financial problems – one of the most common reasons for divorce due to the large amount of stress it puts on a family and a relationship
- Lack of communication – if a couple can no longer communicate effectively, they can drift apart
- Infidelity – responsible for a third of all divorces
- Sexual incompatibility – lack of sexual compatibility can put a large amount of stress on a marriage
- Irreconcilable differences
To learn more about your legal options if you are considering divorce, contact the Manhattan Beach divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Baden V. Mansfield today by calling 310-546-5858.